Monitoring Student Academic Progress Throughout the School Year: Why, When, and How?
In this interactive webinar Robert Anderson, Senior Assessment Specialist at WestEd, will guide district, school, and classroom decision-makers to consider the differences in format, content and timing of local student assessments. The discussion will explore the uses of assessment results to monitor the academic achievement of individual students and groups of students, to identify and assist students in need of differentiated instruction, to evaluate program effectiveness, and to inform district, school, and classroom decision-making. Participants will examine key criteria for choosing assessments that meet specific local needs and the effective use of assessments and their results in efforts to accelerate student learning.
Join the follow-up discussion.
Robert Anderson (Primary)
Senior Assessment Specialist
RELATED UPCOMING WEBINARS
RELATED PAST WEBINARS
Downloads For Your Own Use
- Chat Log: Monitoring Student Academic Progress
- MP3 Audio File Webinar Recording"Monitoring Student Academic Progress "
- PDF Handout of presentation:"Monitoring Student Academic Progress"
- PDF of slide show presentation:"Monitoring Student Academic Progress"
- Poll Results for Webinar: "Monitoring Student Academic Progress"
- Resources Suggested by Participants on the Webinar: "Monitoring Student Academic Progress"
"This is very important work. The Casebook offers just the kinds of real-world applications of classroom assessment that teachers can use, and the accompanying Facilitator's Guide helps users form collaborative teams and move forward together." —Richard Stiggins, Assessment Training Institute
Let us help you make the most of your live webinar or archived webinar experience. Participation instructions, tips for small groups, and ideas for professional development are included.