Improving Educational Outcomes for English Language Learners: How ESEA Reauthorization Can Help
Robert Linquanti, Director for English Learner Evaluation and Accountability Support in WestEd's Comprehensive School Assistance Program, and Kenji Hakuta, Professor in the Graduate School of Education at Stanford University, discussed critical issues and specific recommendations for English language learner (ELL) education in the reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
Use the archived online slide show below with the topics by time document on the right to guide your overview.
Please click here to give us your feedback about this archive webinar.
Robert Linquanti (Primary)
Kenji Hakuta (Primary)
RELATED UPCOMING WEBINARS
RELATED PAST WEBINARS
Downloads For Your Own Use
- Chat Log, "Improving Educational Outcomes for Englsih Learners..."
- Improving Educational Outcomes for ELLs: Recommendations and Q & A
- MP3 Audio Recording, "Improving Educational Outcomes for English Learners."
- MP4 Media Recording, "Improving Educational Outcomes for English Leaners: How ESEA Reauthroization Can Help"
- PDF Handout Version of Slideshow, "Improving Educational Outcomes for English Learners..."
- PDF of PowerPoint Slideshow, "Improving Educational Outcomes for Englsih Learners..."
Has standardized testing measuring English language proficiency improved since the federal No Child Left Behind Act was passed? Read this report to find out.
Let us help you make the most of your live webinar or archived webinar experience. Participation instructions, tips for small groups, and ideas for professional development are included.